USER'S MANUAL OF CAST-IRON COOKWARE
Bare cast-iron cookware are made of natural ecologically clean non-hazardous materials. Cast-iron is one of the best material for utensil manufacturing. It can be heated till high temperature, it is practical, does not evolve toxic substances, has high heat capacity and can serve for decades.
Bare cast-iron utensils are used to frying and stewing of all kinds of dishes on all types of plates.
Preparation of new cast-iron cookware (non enameled):
1. Before first use the item must be washed thoroughly under hot water with detergent and soft sponge or non-metalic brush. Then dry it with towelthoroughly .
2. Calcinate with salt (during 10-20 minutes), constantly mixing.
3. After calcinating salt must be thrown and the item must be washed under hot running water and be left for cooling. Then dry it with towel thoroughly .
4. Heat the cookware on plate till temperature higher than 100 °C and cover with thin layer of vegetable oil and cool it.
Cast-iron utensil is ready for use.
HANDLING FOR CAST-IRON COOKWARE (Non-enameled):
1. Do not storage food in cast-iron utensils.
2. After cooking, cookware must be washed (if it is possible without detergent), dried thoroughly (it will be better if you heat it on a plate to avoid that water drops leave because they can cause rust) and is covered with thin layer of vegetable oil.
3. Do wash cast-iron utensil only by hand, without dishwasher machine.
4. Cast-iron cookware must be stored in dry well-vented place.
5. In case of improper handling rust can appear at surface of cast-iron cookware but it is not a defect. The rust can be cleaned easily using the following method: it is neccessary to clean all rust with metallic brush, to heat cookware with further applying of thin layer of vegetable oil.
IN CASE OF PROPER HANDLING CAST IRON COOKWARE WILL SERVE A LONG TIME!